THE CANDIDATES SELECTED IN 2020 (TEEP edition 6) 🏳

Those who will be able to apply on January 1, 2021 are only those who had not received this email above in picture (April 30, 2020).
Be careful at this level:
The preselected candidates in the 6th edition 2020 will be merged with those who will be the winner in the 7th edition 2021.
Invite your friends, family members and acquaintances to also seize this great opportunity for the development of Africa, our land!

11 Likes

Waiting patiently for it.

3 Likes

This is gonna be great

1 Like

Dear @Cletus_Igbe1
Let’s be patient because soon we’ll be given a crown of glory

2 Likes

Precisely because it would be an unforgettable moment
Thanks @Ibrahim_Nasir1

1 Like

Ok thanks.
I received the email then and I have completed my 12month self training in 2020 and my current profile status is 89%.

1 Like

You are on the right track and I would love to see you on the last finish line
We are together dear @Ezeani_Nwannedinamba

1 Like

But I learnt this training wasn’t compulsory? I couldn’t complete it as it was said the training is not for the TEF foundation. Do I still stand a chance ?

1 Like

@Ephraim_Ibatt
We were asked to take this 12 week training. The Tony Elumelu Foundation has rolled out a weekly educational and informative business training series to equip African entrepreneurs with the skills and tools needed to succeed despite current economic challenges.

The question of whether you still have a chance I believe you will find out on February 1, 2021

2 Likes

@Ephraim_Ibatt
We were asked to take this 12 week training. The Tony Elumelu Foundation has rolled out a weekly educational and informative business training series to equip African entrepreneurs with the skills and tools needed to succeed despite current economic challenges.

The question of whether you still have a chance I believe you will find out on February 1, 2021

1 Like

We all do have a chance. @luckopami

2 Likes

Thank you. I received the email in picture. We are waiting for that glorious day.

1 Like

very nice intervention from you
@Obediah_Saah

We’re waiting for February 1st!

1 Like

I did not receive the mail. But I received that of invitation to participate in the 12 months training during luckdown.
When I wrote my online test during the application, I got a congratulatory message that am qualify for the next stage.

What do u advise?

1 Like

Pls can u ring me pls. 08069144286

1 Like

Thanks @luckopami for your wonderful and timely information.

1 Like

We’re still waiting that notification and finding ourselves eligible to seed capital. Coming to 12 weeks of training it was very educative for us young entrepreneurs.

1 Like

@OLAOLUWA_AJOLOKO
Preferably, please resubmit your application because from the information I have in my possession this mail is very significant.
Because that’s what lets us know if we will have to reapply or not.

1 Like

@HABINSHUTI_Albert
Those who had applied in 2020 in the 6th edition have already received this email well before the start of the 12-week training