The many mistakes many are making that they do not earn them many points on Tef that will qualify them for the seed capital eventhough, they are repeating the program

I noticed that many people on TEF community had celebrated their anniversary but their points are not what one expects to see. When they post, they think they have the best posts and expect people to like and comment on their posts but they don’t comment or like people posts. Do you know that:

1. Liking posts means you’re giving :heart: :love_letter: out? And can earn you instant point . Know that giving 100 likes a day mean out of love and can promote you to earn another point?
  2. Do you know that commenting on a post makes you to be notified on all other comments.
  3. Do you know that reading such comments back and still comment can earn you points?
  4. Do you know that your interactions on the community earns you the majority mark up to 50% of the total mark?
  5. And many others TEF community can do for you?
  6. If you like continue posting and don’t read or comment on another person’s post. Thanks. I hope you will be blessed by this and collect your seed capital :pray::pray::pray: after​:man_student::woman_student::crazy_face: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :dizzy: :loudspeaker: :loud_sound:
61 Likes

I just liked your post because I found the information useful :smiley: However the part that says being active and reading post will give you 50% score of the training is what Marvel’s me. Are you one of the Admins or where did you get that information? Kindly revert. Thanks.

31 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

Somebody is practicing enterprenue ooo… :rofl: but is nice.

12 Likes

Together we all succeed

13 Likes

Thanks for the information

7 Likes

@Dorothy_Onoja I also noticed that there are badges given when u complete a particular task, like; Reading posts, commenting, liking, creating good topics, posting links e.t.c. You can find that in your profile, but I don’t know if it contributes in adding points to the training

23 Likes

Thanks for this piece of information.

6 Likes

@Dorothy_Onoja well said for this great insight. Thanks

7 Likes

One must not bring up topics though. But I know that commenting on every post you can shows how knowledgeable you are and it also improves your your knowledge.

11 Likes

At this point, everybody is looking the the one thing that can get them to the next level of this competition @TOYIN_EMMANUEL :grin:

Lets relax, learn more from each other and have fun.

12 Likes

I said it, getting more points is becoming an pandemic so to say :grin:

9 Likes

You have actually hit the nail on the head. Many of the points you made were also made known by TEF in one their mails. What is the essence of giving you their money if you can’t be active on their website. Pay the price and collect your reward!

14 Likes

Lol @Bright_Katako

6 Likes

Frankly, this whole thing is terrible :joy::joy:
Imagine that I even went to like all the photos of Tony Elumelu’s wife on Instagram in the hope of being selected in the end !!!
I hope she saw it all because I need this capital
@Bright_Katako
@Benita_Dunia
@TOYIN_EMMANUEL

19 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i might as well go do the same. Who knows. :rofl:

@luckopami definitely made my day

9 Likes

My dear all means are good to reach a goal you are a hustler and an imitator :joy::joy::joy::joy: (Subject: @Ibukun_Odurinde )
Maybe she will plead for us

12 Likes

@luckopami :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

So bless with the information

4 Likes

Good day please where are the badges located

5 Likes