The many mistakes many are making that they do not earn them many points on Tef that will qualify them for the seed capital eventhough, they are repeating the program

@Chinazaekpere_Obu you are welcome

6 Likes

Don’t worry Benita just participate in all that are going on in the platform, you will make.

8 Likes

Commenting or liking a post is an option. Is part of the assessment. So don’t worry yourself

7 Likes

What errors did you make?

7 Likes

Everyone will be liking and commenting :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Thanks a lot for the hint

7 Likes

My thought exactly but all the same I will like and comment where neccessary.

7 Likes

Thanks for the eye opener.

7 Likes

Keep the love glowing please

8 Likes

That is exactly what am doing because at times the network in my area is so crazy. i even have to depend on downloading the videos from those conferences. saves data too

9 Likes

Nice one. This is actually food for thought.

7 Likes

@Dorothy_Onoja You as well :blush::ok_hand::+1:

7 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

Nice meeting you all

6 Likes

Insightful. Though your points carry some weight but there are more things that will determine each applicant’s fate at the end. An example is the TEF Start-up Toolkit and its various activities and weekly to-do’s.

8 Likes

Take it easy brother.

7 Likes

Okay my dear @NKEIRUKA_IWEH.:ok_hand:

6 Likes

@Okechukwu_Okezie You are welcome to the community

6 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes

People comment on the issues of interest and easy to understand, however, depend on culture and economic situation of some countries. In Tanzania many don’t have internet access to always read and comment because they are also demanded in the field.

Good example is our honey business, most of time we spend in the forests and visiting customers than in the office

12 Likes

Thank you I am very happy to join with you

9 Likes