The outcome of my discussion with other busines onwer on increasing productivity s

5 STEPS TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY

1. Regularly Organize Tasks
    The first thing a businessman should do in the morning is to identify important tasks for the day. Usually, there can be a wide range of tasks, starting from important decisions to petty tasks. An entrepreneur needs to enumerate them and then align them in order according to their importance, in the notepad.
  2. Utilize the Time Properly and Avoid Distractions
    Making the most use of the time available enhance productivity. The entrepreneur should not spend time on unnecessary things and should make a daily schedule. Organizing tasks should be the main priority and the schedules to be created and followed accordingly. The important tasks should be performed in the morning whilst less important could be scheduled for later. He should keep track of activities that he has been doing since morning and thus, review his tasks.
    In order to focus on the business better, the entrepreneur needs to turn a deaf ear to all unnecessary work, such as unimportant calls, emails, and social media.
  3. Avoid Micromanaging
    In an employee’s eyes, there is nothing worse than an employer that micromanages. Not only does micromanaging demonstrate to your employees that you’re a little bit controlling, but it can also indicate that you don’t trust them enough to do a good job on their own. And if there’s a lack of trust, then how can you expect your employees to be motivated to work productively?
    Once you allocate a task or project, set your expectations, offer some instructions, then let your employees be. Always be available if they need to ask questions, but let them take control of their own work. By not monitoring their every move and telling them what and how to do things, you’re allowing your employees to learn and to make decisions for themselves. It also frees up time in your busy schedule to catch up on your own work.
  4. Invest in Training and Development
    As an employer, it’s in your best interest to ensure that your employees grow and develop while they work for you. Sometimes, the nature of a job may change and naturally, you’d want your employee to be able to keep up. Investing in training and development can ensure exactly that.
    Not only is it beneficial for them, but it will be for the company as well. Up-skilling your employees will not only widen their skillset, but it can spur them to do a better job. Your willingness to invest in developing their skills shows them that you’re committed to their growth and development, which will hopefully inspire them to invest just as much hard work into the business.
  5. Practice Positive Reinforcement
    Encourage, motivate and reward. Tell employees they are doing a good job and give constructive criticism. Most importantly, offer personal incentives for doing the job well – could they get a free holiday or a free takeout coffee for performing above and beyond their roles?
7 Likes

I really love this short content on how to increase productivity. I’m so practicing these.
Thanks sir for sharing

1 Like

Good article, impressive

1 Like

I could use this to help my business. Thank you for sharing this.

Informative Note, One can read more articles like this on Twitter Entrepreneurship Notes