The PMI Certficate of learning is now available, this is the process to get it

1. Register for free on PMI.org. This is required for us to provide you with a certificate containing your full correct name. If you are already registered, simply login.
  2. Click here for the course page, then click ‘Add to Cart’. You will then be directed to ‘Your Cart’, where you will see the course listed. No Promo Code is required
  3. Click on ‘Continue to Checkout’
  4. If you receive a ‘Payment Error’, it is likely a field is missing on your address information. Complete the following:
    Click ‘Edit’ and ‘Add Address’
    Click ‘Edit’ on the Address – that would be default (billing)
    Update all required field that have the asterisk * next to them
    Click ‘Save Changes’
  5. Click ‘Use this Address’
  6. Click ‘Place order’. You will then see an order confirmation on your screen, whilst an email confirmation is sent to your inbox
  7. Check your inbox for the order confirmation email and click on ‘Click here to access your new learning product(s)’ to navigate to your certificate
  8. Click on ‘PMI Certificate of Learning: Project Management in Entrepreneurship’ under the ‘Curriculums’ heading
  9. Open the document ‘PMI-TEF Masterclass Series – Course Notes – Project Management in Entrepreneurship’. You can view and save the course notes from the masterclass.
  10. Close this window by clicking on the ‘x’ in the upper right corner
  11. Click ‘Mark Complete’
  12. Click ‘Mark Complete’ again on the pop-up window
  13. Return to the home page by using the back button in your browser or by clicking ‘Training Home’ (on the top left)
  14. In the Curriculums section, click ‘PMI Certificate of Learning: Project Management in Entrepreneurship’ and then click ‘View Certificate’.
  15. Take a screenshot of your certification and save this to your records
    Your certificate will be available to download until 31 December 2020.
6 Likes

Michel, have you already printed your? I fellow the above information you posted and the instruction to access mine to no avail.

3 Likes

Thanks @Yarguima_Michel_OUAT

3 Likes

Hello,
I had already registered on the PMI website, so I just did a search on Certificate of Learning Pmi and then I clicked on the link and continued the procedure. I am waiting for my confirmation link in my mailbox to complete the process.

2 Likes

OK, I just registered too and waiting for PMI confirmation message.
Thanks.

1 Like

I complète the process and let me show you the resultCertificate

2 Likes

I have obtained my own certificate too.

1 Like

i ve printed mine too.

1 Like

It seams to be easier for those who already signed up before on PMI website.

Me too

I did sign up or register on the PMI website
i did get the confirmation email with with the instruction on how to download the certificate, but i cant find the certificate anywhere on the website

If you can screen shot the pages you navigated to find the certificate, that will be really helpful.

Go to search by the right up on the screen, type project management entrepreneurship, it will appear, then add it to cart free . Hope this was useful

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.
I was able to save my certificate too.
The process is kind of laborious

1 Like

Thanks TEFConnect once again