The Two Page Business Plan

Almost everyone agrees that a written business plan is an important tool for success. Yet too many small business owners put off the project because of the complexity of the planning process.
This business plan template is meant simply and easy tool that can be completed in about half an hour. Just add a few sentences to each of the functional planning categories numbered 1 through 7.
Revisit and refine your plan from time to time later as you accumulate new business experience. That’s it! You’ll be well on your way to enjoying the benefits of a solid written business plan.

1. Customer Problem / Your Solution
    What will you sell?
    Who will buy it?
    How will your product help people?
  2. Business Model
    What will you charge?
    How will you get paid?
    How else will you make money from this project?
  3. Target Market
    Who is your customer?
    How many of them are there?
    What is your competitive advantage? Why will a customer choose you over a competitor?
  4. Marketing and Sales
    How will customers hear of your business?
    How can you encourage referrals?
  5. Management Team
    Who will carry out these key activities?
  6. Financial Summary
    How will you manage when the business is a success?
    What level of sales revenue?
    What number of customers?
  7. Potential Obstacles
    What potential obstacles or challenges do you anticipate?
    What funding is required?
56 Likes

Thank you Nafisa for this beautiful write up.
God bless you

5 Likes

Good one

2 Likes

merci beaucoup

4 Likes

kudos

3 Likes

nice write up

4 Likes

nice one

3 Likes

this isa good one!

2 Likes

Good write-up

2 Likes

Brilliant! short and precise to the point.

4 Likes

Amen you’re welcome

2 Likes

C’est vraiment l’essentiel, tout entrepreneur qui arrive à trouver des réponses approprié à ses questions, a enfin un plan d’affaire

2 Likes

bravo

2 Likes

Nafisa. Thank you very much for your input and your time to come up with this wonderful sharing. Very helpful indeed.

1 Like

Thank you. All is needed is answers to the questions and the businesses plan is ready.

1 Like

Un résumé cohérent.
Merci pour le partage.

1 Like

you’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome

4 Likes

Good job Nafisa… That’s so resourceful!

Please I am in need of help.
I am having difficulty uploading my business and financial plans to the DMS of TEF.

I keep on getting error message that my file is not in the required format, but they are in PDF and XSLX.

Please any idea on what I should do?

3 Likes

YES! business plan is an important tool for success. but too many small business owners put off the project not because of the complexity of the planning process, but because no one to help, support or sponsor them, but thanks to the knowledge gained

3 Likes