Week 9
Goals should be SMART

• Specific
  • Measurable
  • Attainable
  • Realistic
  • Time Bound

Week 11
Seeing Ahead; Knowing in Advance; The word foresight is made of two parts: fore, which means “before,” and sight, which means “to perceive.” People often perceive things with their eyes: this is vision, or sight. But vision also describes what someone thinks will happen. So foresight is planning for things before they happen. - Vocabulary.com

Week 12
“Staying the course; Staying power in the face of difficulty underpinned by strategic vision; long term vision” “You have to be Disciplined; you have to be Resilient. Be Long – Term in your orientation.” Tony O. Elumelu CON.

“Entrepreneurship is a long-term journey. Dare to Dream; Implement your Dream; Stay Focused” Tony O. Elumelu CON.

These stood out for me, what is your take?

(Laurette Dine) #2

Week 9; food for taught “… be an organization that is known for execution…”
The key to success lies in effective execution and it need to be systematic (Srinivasan, 2014). Week 9 highlights on the importance of converting paper ideas into reality.

Week 10: Execution is to follow through, having action plans, comprises of the who. what where and when questions, maintaining momentum and commitment can be quite challenging for me normally, I do one or the other and I also don"t do a lot of network.Week 10 is able to highlight my my weekends and the reader

Week 11: It is important to think ahead of what might happened and thereby keeping the upper hand on the situation

Week 12; we practice toughness and learn to prepare in advance

(Ugochi Ozuruigbo) #3

Week 9; food for taught “… be an organization that is known for execution…”
The only time you did something is when paper ideas turn to reality

Week 10: always think on how to executing the plan.

Week 11: one should be able to look beyound now to the future. Always be in charge of future situations before it comes.

Week 12; be tough and in charge of the situations