Update for 2020 applicants

Yes, by February 1, you just need to login into the application portal and reconfirm your status. Maybe we will be notified again by that time.

5 Likes

No, by February 1, you just need to login into the application portal and reconfirm your status. Maybe we will be notified again by that time.

6 Likes

I hope so my brother.

The question is, can we edit and save since there are new innovative ideas on ones mind?

6 Likes

The portal opens Feb 1, 2021 for this category of applicants i.e those who applied for #TEF2020 and have undergone/completed the 12week training i suppose. An email was sent to this effect on the 3rd Jan, 2021 saying the portal opens in Feb, 2021 to enable us review and confirm previous submissions. I am not sure which submissions they are referring to but we need to prepare ourselves. I hope this response helps. Cheers

8 Likes

Yeah, thanks.

5 Likes

Sure.

5 Likes

@Cletus_Igbe1We all should calm down, do not panic, on 1st February you will know what to do

8 Likes

:+1:

8 Likes

@Foeday_Zinnah, Thanks for the update, there is no cause for alarm & nobody from 2020 set should get confused & be afraid, We are all divinely saved & secured as far as this programme is concerned. Let’s be calm ,clear information will come later.
Remained blessed.

9 Likes

No need for the confusion or the panic. The email sent already stated that the portal opens Feb 1, 2021 for this purpose (review & reconfirmation). You have until the end of Mar, 2021 as deadline. So let us wait till Feb 1, 2021 unless there is a contrary instruction. Thank you

8 Likes

The beginning of January

5 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Hi…

4 Likes

Total Agree with you @UKPAI_NNACHI #NO PANIC

3 Likes

Patiently Waiting For Further Directive From TEFconnect.

3 Likes