URGENT: Latest info from Tony Elumelu Foundation

Hello,

Happy new year.

Earlier in the year 2020, The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) announced the postponement of the 6th edition of its Entrepreneurship Programme and the TEF Forum as a result of the disruptions caused by the Covid-19 Pandemic.

To this end the 6th and 7th edition of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme will hold jointly in 2021. As such entrepreneurs who applied for the 2020 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme and have been advised to proceed to the next stage, are kindly requested to review and reconfirm their current submissions via www.tefconnect.com

The portal will open for access and review of previous submissions on February 1st 2021 and reconfirmation must occur by March 31st 2021. It is mandatory for all 2020 applicants to review and reconfirm their submissions.

Please continue to focus on your safety and wellbeing as we navigate the new normal.

For further information or enquiries, please send to tefentrepreneurs@tonyelumelufoundation.org

Kindly look out for updates and value add opportunities from us.

For : The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Team
Ibukun Odurinde

18 Likes

I got this email this morning. Looking forward to seeing the best.

7 Likes

Indeed. Its going to be life-changing

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@Akol_Job
Thanks

2 Likes

I got this message this morning,but,wen I tried to access my application ,I was told to reset my password,and I do not request for password change.

Pls,somebody help me

3 Likes

Got this email too. I’m wondering what submissions they might ask us to review? our initial application? Supporting documents initially submitted? Activities/Submissions during the 12-week training? Just curious

4 Likes

Got the email as well

3 Likes

The portal for the reconfirmation is not opened yet, relax and keep updated till 1st of February. Thanks and stay safe

5 Likes

Let’s keep calm, we will have better understanding of this by February

5 Likes

Indeed. People need not be panicked

9 Likes

Thanks for posting this

5 Likes

I recieved that email on 3rd Jan

4 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Yo welcome

2 Likes

True

3 Likes

Thanks for the information & we’ve received this news previously only that the instructions were not detailed to know what & what to review for confirmation. I think by ist of February we will know the way forward. Keep safe, calm & take responsibility
I appreciate

4 Likes

:+1::blush:

3 Likes

I also received the email. Till February 1st. Stay safe

3 Likes