Value Proposition on Plastic recycling technology

Hello, I’ve not been able to locate fellow entrepreneurs in the Plastic recycling technology sector.
If we could rub minds on the value proposition.
My target market is unclean rural areas ( meaning areas with so many plastics which is blocking the drainage system). And I plan to recycle and create a different use of those plastics which will be used to beautify the nation as a whole. This, I believe, will stimulate economic development in the village and Building the future. This Technology allows plastic waste to re-enter the chain at a much higher level and greatly reduces its CO2 footprint. Moreover, the innovation is in line with the Cradle to Cradle philosophy.

Cradle to cradle can be defined as the design and production of products of all types in such a way that at the end of their life, they can be truly recycled (upcycled), imitating nature’s cycle with everything either recycled or returned to the earth, directly or indirectly through food, as a completely safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable nutrient. With cradle to cradle, all the components of a product feed another product, the earth or animal, or become fuel: products are composed of either material that biodegrades and becomes food for biological cycles or of technical materials that stay in closed-loop technical cycles, continually circulating as valuable nutrients for the industry. It could be argued that cradle to cradle is equivalent to true sustainability – through the biological or technical components used, all products become sustainable as nothing becomes waste which cannot be reused.

(What is TechnoCracy?)

What is your take and what’s your value proposition?

11 Likes

you have a great idea. thanks for sharing with us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice one @BatallionQ this is very insightful. :+1:
I’m also into waste management and recycling with emphasis on paper and plastic waste. This is a very important area to look into for environmental sustainability. What’s your intended product from plastic waste?

3 Likes

What is the market size and profit margin?

2 Likes

You are very correct. because plastic pollution is the biggest problem in Nigeria. We need to create a new product with the plastic waste.
i want to make use of plastic waste in the beautification of Nigeria.

2 Likes

You are welcome.

1 Like

That’s lovely @BatallionQ
Makes sense, plastic recycling for Aesthetics. :blush:
More or less like upcycling of plastic wastes. Nice One. :+1:

2 Likes

Good🙏

1 Like

Nice one

1 Like

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed. Thanks for your positive response. Yes, I love the new word I learned from you which is Upcycling. I am grateful for your better idea for my project. God bless you and i wish you success in your ambition to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

1 Like

That great

2 Likes

From waste to wealth nice one

2 Likes

Business innovations and ideas that protected the environment make me excited.

1 Like

@IGHODALO_EBHAMEN Thanks, Stay safe and Blessed. :pray:

@Anietie_James Thank you. Stay Safe and blessed, :pray:

@Nworgu_Joy Thanks. Stay Safe and Blessed, :pray:

@Kelvin_Isong Thanks and I appreciate your comment, :pray:

@Nice_Musana. Thanks and I appreciate your comment. A clean nation is my vision. :pray:

1 Like

Wow, this is great @BatallionQ. I am a Climate Activist so Waste management and recycling is very important to me as well as Sustainability for many reasons and one of them been environmental sustainability which will help us have non-toxic environment, clean air and healthy communities. In the future i will love to venture into the recycling of organic waste by using anaerobic digestion to extract the energy in the form of biogas and turn the rest into biofertilizers( replacing the use of energy intensive chemical fertilizers). Presently, i am into Producing Affordable Clean and Durable Energy Efficient Technologies in my home country.
@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed, you’re a genius. I like it; “Upcycling”.

3 Likes

@Sadie-Sia_Sellu. You are speaking more like a technocrat and I am sure you will create a great impact on Africa. I see plastics as rubber and glue to close up the damaged part of Africa. The scar will still be there for the unborn generations to see it and know that some Africans did their best to keep Africa in one piece.

1 Like

:smile: @BatallionQ, thank you. We shall all succeed and make Africa a force to reckon with.

2 Likes

I appreciate you Sir

1 Like

So shall it be

1 Like

Yeah, where’s a will, idea will always come to fruition. Thanks

1 Like