Welcome to TEFConnect Community

(Olumide Ojo) #191

So sorry for this belated response, my phone number is 08034410099. Let us keep the conversation going.

(Jikeme Francis) #192

Great work, I am really enjoying the platform, kudos to very one here, for your contribution

(Jikeme Francis) #193

I am a man of passion for agriculture, because i want to stop hunger in Africa and the world, my operation for 2020 is operation feed the world

(sakale Traore) #194

Ma proposition de valeur unique créer des gammes de produits alimentaire(poudre , thé, farine infantile ,cookies ,confiture ) à base de Moringa naturels nutritionnelles accecible à prix abordable .

(Fatmata Munu) #195

Hello Adeyemi, I am into piggery FARMING but I would like to diversify into poultry in November. I will like to tap into your expertise. Please inbox me your whatsapp number so that we can keep in touch. Thanks in anticipation, Fatmata from Sierra Leone.

(Edwin Mwachula) #196

Am interested on your business we can communicate through whatsapp +255712680008

(Riziki Assey) #197

Hi everyone, My Name is Riziki Assey from Tanzania, I am a Business and Research Consultant, part of what I do is proposal writing, I also teach people how to write proposals.

(Rukevwe Ovwighose) #198

ok…i think this is lucrative

(Joseph Mwanza) #199

URICOM is offering a distributed platform that broadcasts a free WiFi signal to any mobile device within range.
We however have a 15 minute interval of different video advertisements from the start of connection that can not be bypassed
and runs through out the connection period.

(Knowledge John) #200

Hi, am shopping around for good app developers. If you don’t mind sharing some of your work, please hit me # +263717766076

(Knowledge John) #201

Interesting.

(Amblessed Ezekwe) #202

Wow dats a good idea.

(Itodo Ameh) #203

TEF connect has been an awesome Journey so far! I’m learning so much, by just reading! Business is really Information!

(Adebayo Joseph) #204

Where are you situated

(Malachy Ugwuanyi) #205

I just love this your idea. How do you make your gains? I want to partner with you oooooo

(Malachy Ugwuanyi) #206

My control is +2347034932483

(Knowledge John) #207

Hi Benj, can I see some of your work in mobile space?

(Knowledge John) #208

Hey, kindly supply profile, I believe your services are needed this end.

(Braima Nhamadjo) #209

hi paul,
this is Braima Nhamadjo from Guinea Bissau
i am in similary job whit you and i would like to ask about the host-service possiblity and how we can develop a partnership in this domain.

(Joshua Jumbo) #210

email is at admin@ilead.com.ng
Facebook: www.facebook.com.ng/ilead.globe
About us: http://ilead.com.ng/about.html
whatsapp: +2347038604375
Mobile: +2349055510465, +2347038604375