Welcome to TEFConnect Community

(felicia Mba) #294

What is the problem you are solving?

1. Problem of high cost of goods and services.
  2. Problem of breaking through market factors and competitors.
  3. Challenges in building a goi brand and packaging of my goods and services.

How does your solution create and capture value?

1. It equips operations with quality goods and services while satisfying customers demands.
  2. It as well gives place for innovations and ideas based on good networking for better productivity.

Why is your solution better than everything else?

1. My solution gives customers maximum satisfaction.
  2. My solution makes provision for research to improve products and services.
  3. It creates an interactive forum between the company and her customers which is built upon.

Who exactly is your customer?

1. My customers are individuals who fall within the category of youth and Adults, my customers equally consist of learners /students who wanted to change his/her life for better tomorrow for their living.
  2. And also an individual who use my products for cultural/social activities as a fashion & designer, and as fashion & designer, Bridal/decoration and Events planner, I provide them solution to their problems.
  3. Customers are as well my contractors who are paid for services rendered to them.

How much is your customer willing to pay?

1. My customer is willing to pay for any amount of services that satisfy his or her taste.
  2. My customer is also willing to pay any amount for prompt service.
  3. My customer is willing to pay so long as quality of products and services is ensured.

How will you reach your customers?

1. I will reach my customers through social media.
  2. I will reach my customers through advertisement on Newspapers, Magazines, Billboard, Phone calls, Radio and Television advertisement. etc.
  3. I will equally reach my customers through direct and indirect selling.

Who do you need to help you create this business?

1. I need an Accountant.
  2. I need a tax advisor.
  3. I need management consultant.

What can you do to rapidly scale up production?

1. There is need for adequate networking.
  2. There is need for productivity managerial team.
  3. There should be pragmatic market penetration.

Why will the necessary individuals help you scale up your business?

1. The individuals are professionals who can deal with business matters.
  2. The individuals have unique skills needed to scale up business at its different segments
  3. The individuals are legally recognized in the official matters of the business.

(Keemenao Kelesitse) #295

Yes @Franc_Kamugyisha we are software engineers, and we do software development. Inbox in any assistance needed

(Keemenao Kelesitse) #296

Will get intouch tomorrow when i get to the office @KENGNJUNG_JISETSEM

(Alhubab Bashir Maifada) #297

Happy birthday

(felicia Mba) #298

-Week 1- Ideation is brainstorming - a creative process of generating, developing and communicating new ideas (from past and present knowledge to give opinions based on concepts by usual concrete or abstract means. Ideation is broken down into various processes and stages cycle to address problems through innovation -to development, and -to actualization. And it can come from anyone.

-Week 2 - Creativity is the ability of a person or group to make something new and useful that answers to problems. It affects understanding the uniqueness, distinguishing and competitive factors of the industry you operate and how to disrupt the market (ie discovering new categories of customers). Hence, it produces novel, useful and appropriate ideas for innovation that solves the problem on ground.

-Week 3- Syndicating views is all about developing listening ability and skill to varrying views from your contacts in order to arrive at consensus decision making.

However, consensus does not mean unamity or 100% agreement on all issues on the table, it rather gives consideration both to minority and majority views.

4- Being meticulous; Good Entrepreneur should base they decision on data that is well collected, documented, and analyzed.

(Mduduzi Magongo) #299

We are using Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through the implementation of e-services and support e-government implementations

e-services ensure a swifter and more convenient, efficient, transparent processes thus providing value for citizens and businesses

My solution provides a one-stop shop of e-services

General public, private sector organisations and governments

Our prices vary per product or service. These can range from E400 to E35 000 depending on the requirements.

All our services are online so customers can reach us through our online platforms.

Partnership with other e-services providers will help me expand our service offering

Yes

For collaboration and partnership purposes

(Chota Prudence) #300

we are in the same business, but what do you do with the waste you collect?

(Olorunsola Olugbenga) #301

Am a Technocrat deal in Electronics repair, Electrical installation, constructions of Electronics gadget and innovations, am interested in training people to be self-employed so as to eradicate poverty in our country.

What is the problem you are solving ?
(1) problem of unemployment opportunity

(Olorunsola Olugbenga) #302

An idle hand is a devil workshop, once engaged it will be easy to put food on a table an other necessity will be meet.

Employment is the surest way out from poverty.

General public.

Depending on the goods bought and service render as a technician.

Through advertisement.

Tony elumelu foundation

Sincerity, and adopting business ethics.

Why will the necessary individual help you to scale up your business
To achieve solution to the problem of unemployment in a rapid response

(nura Muhammad) #303

Go to settings you will see change password

(Lawrence Luhanga) #304

Hello, I am Lawrence Luhanga. my business is focusing on drone-based services in precision agriculture, industrial inspections, aerial and cinematographic photography in Malawi. I would be glad to hear from others doing the same in other countries in Africa!

(YVES DAOUSSEM) #305

Je suis Daoussem Yves.De nationalité Tchadienne.Je suis le CEO de l’entreprise Agrotec-Commercial and The D.Consulting.Je suis spécialiasé dans la vente des produits agricoles,les materiels et équipements agricole, les intrants agricole.Je suis consultant en agronomie, Hydraulique et le domaine d’eau, hygiène et assainissement.J’offre les services de decorticage, mouture et la communication sur objet(banderole,tee-shirt, casquettes, gadgets, badges, cachets, kakemenos, carte de visite…)

(nura Muhammad) #306

Ways of answering questions is to remember that has been dicussed

(Nadia Epanty) #307

I am Nadia from Cameroon an up coming cosmetologist,I’m into the beauty and fashion business. I currently sell beauty and fashion products such as makeup,skin care products,bags and jewelry.

(Hakeem Mahmud) #308

I am Mahmud Olowo, the founder of Mamolhak Global Integrated Services. We are into agricbusiness, specifically warehousing and trading of Agrocommodities as well as cluster farming of target crops ( contract farming).
We are working with lots of partners and investors to create wealth across-the-board.
We are currently working on our website which will be a platform for farmers, partners and investors alike to interact and enjoy mutual benefit.
We are located in Niger State and you can reach us through:
Phone: +2347035569354
Email: olowomahmud@gmail.com or mamolhak@gmail.com.
Thank you.

(EMMANUEL UMESIOBI) #309

Hi my name is Emmanuel Umesiobi the CEO of Umesie Multiconcept Global Ventures,we are accredited Lagos state government Fumigation Consultant,We manufacture the best and fast moving insecticides,pesticides,rodenticides,germicides,herbicides.Environmental health experts.call us on 08060215310

(Abdullahi Abdullahi) #310

Hello fellow Entrepreneurs.

(YOUNG BOLO) #311

Hi Ibrahim
What kind of agri product do you process ? I am an agripreneur . I would want us to work out something together

(Everjoy Chasara) #312

The scarcity of affordable quality apparel and diverse styles

Providing quality , diversity and help people build their confidence in the society

There is diversity, quality and comfortability in my solution

Millennials in the corporate industry, matriculants, and high-end function guests

An average of R500

Our customers will be reached through word of mouth,our website adverts, social media outlets such as facebook, Instagram, partnerships with social gathering or function organizers, flyers and brochures

Investors to help fund the project

Partner with other fashion retail outlets

Because they will be part of the business and they will benefit from the success of the business

(CHINYERE OBASI) #313

My summary for the business plan

MODULE 1
Chilista is seeks to restore people’s self image by providing quality creatively designed outfits for Male and female at an affordable cost within the stipulated time.

MODULE 3
Our solution is better, because it is artistic, creative, affordable and time effective.

MODULE 5
We reach our customers through referrals from our jobs, via social media, organising fashion shows and runway shows, going to their offices, also volunteering and sponsorships during events.

MODULE 67
We need those those who sell imported fairly used clothing as well as readymade clothing, boutiques and other skilled designers to help promote our fabrics.

MODULE 8 11
To scale up rapidly we will need to employ more hands and also work with skilled artisans within the locality to help scale up production.

MODULE 6 7,9,10
We need these individuals so that we can solve the problem of in the fashion industry in terms timeliness, creativity and finishing.

MODULE 24
Our customers are working class Male and female between the age of 24 and above who fashion conscious and fashion driven that seeks quality and creative finishing.

MODULE 4
On the average our customers pay as lower as Four thousand naira to get an outfit from us.

MODULE 9
Our solution create and capture value because it brings out the style in every one that wears our outfits, they standout in every event or gathering. 4