What is the problem you are solving?
- Problem of high cost of goods and services.
- Problem of breaking through market factors and competitors.
- Challenges in building a goi brand and packaging of my goods and services.
How does your solution create and capture value?
- It equips operations with quality goods and services while satisfying customers demands.
- It as well gives place for innovations and ideas based on good networking for better productivity.
Why is your solution better than everything else?
- My solution gives customers maximum satisfaction.
- My solution makes provision for research to improve products and services.
- It creates an interactive forum between the company and her customers which is built upon.
Who exactly is your customer?
- My customers are individuals who fall within the category of youth and Adults, my customers equally consist of learners /students who wanted to change his/her life for better tomorrow for their living.
- And also an individual who use my products for cultural/social activities as a fashion & designer, and as fashion & designer, Bridal/decoration and Events planner, I provide them solution to their problems.
- Customers are as well my contractors who are paid for services rendered to them.
How much is your customer willing to pay?
- My customer is willing to pay for any amount of services that satisfy his or her taste.
- My customer is also willing to pay any amount for prompt service.
- My customer is willing to pay so long as quality of products and services is ensured.
How will you reach your customers?
- I will reach my customers through social media.
- I will reach my customers through advertisement on Newspapers, Magazines, Billboard, Phone calls, Radio and Television advertisement. etc.
- I will equally reach my customers through direct and indirect selling.
Who do you need to help you create this business?
- I need an Accountant.
- I need a tax advisor.
- I need management consultant.
What can you do to rapidly scale up production?
- There is need for adequate networking.
- There is need for productivity managerial team.
- There should be pragmatic market penetration.
Why will the necessary individuals help you scale up your business?
- The individuals are professionals who can deal with business matters.
- The individuals have unique skills needed to scale up business at its different segments
- The individuals are legally recognized in the official matters of the business.