Welcome to TEFConnect Community

Honestly I’ve been a bit swamped and haven’t had the time to let it digest. We appreciate you sir! Thank you.

Nice, pls can you replicate a website similar to Twitter?

Am Nwankwo Ifunanya Cynthia. My business is about opening a writing school school where individual can obtain training on different types of writing courses and services.

We hope God guide you to a right way

you can also google

Hello Community (Salut la communauté),
I am Bechir Ba, Fullstack Web Developer (Freelancer), I create modern, fast, and secure web sites, if you want my service, contact me by email at bechiirr71@gmail.com

My github account: github.com/rand0mdev
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/randomdev

I speak French in English
Thanks!

Hy! Nice to meet you, I am sani and I am into IT. I think it will be good of immense help if we work together.

Everybody in this community hope to be the beneficiary am I right ?

Confluence Time Technical Service
Business summary
Confluence Time Technical Service is a manufacturing venture that specializes in the manufacturing of affordable, durable, easy to maintain agro processing machinery for agro processors, in other to reduce the problem inefficiency, high cost of maintenance and poor access to machine spare parts experience in the agro processing industry. The business is was established in 2019 and is a sole proprietorship business, under the leadership of a young entrepreneur Ibrahim MAMUD a beneficiary of 2019 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship program with an apprenticeship and Trade test certificate on welding and metal fabrication. The business products selection is based on the most cultivated crop within the region where the business is located.
The machines are use for converting primary agricultural product into consumable commodities.
Product benefits include
Reducing inefficiency and the high cost of machine maintenance in the agro processing industry to prevent agro processor from been forces out of business.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Fatima from Nigeria, am also a cosmologist please can you guide me

For sure

1 Like

I am Silvio, Mozambican entrepreneur, I work in the production and marketing of organic tomatoes. From next year (2020) I will develop new products with emphasis on pepper, beet and cabbage, which will enter the market to respond to our customers’ requests.

Am a farmer from Jos. Specialized in yam and beans production. WhatsApp- 08069115759. Facebook- Joseph Francis. Twitter-@Francis25951296, 08188771059. Instagram- Francis Joseph. LinkedIn- Joseph Francis Adoyiza. Email Address: adoyizaj@gmail.com adoyizaj@yahoo.com

1 Like

I’m Ibrahim Muhammad from Nigeria my business name is Agro Allied I stock over 1000 fingerlings stock growth them up to 6 months and harvest them also rearing fish and sell the product, thank to TEF

1 Like

Hi guy I’m Ibrahim Muhammad from Nigeria my business name is Agro Allied I was rearing both fish and chicken, and sell the product, I stock over 1000 fingerlings growth up to 6 months and harvest.

I’m Ibrahim Muhammad from Nigeria my business name is Agro Allied I stock over 1000,fingerlings growth up to 6months and harvest, we are rearing fish and sell the product,

1 Like

I am in paper bag making business in promotion of a green world.
Meanwhile, no updates about business plan and financials approval. Does any one have information yet?

1 Like

Sorry about that.

Vous avez une idée de start-up, un projet, une entreprise qui rêve de grandir? je suis la clé qui vous ouvrira la porte de la reussite. BEYOND CROWFINDING vous offre des financement, des formation et un suivit technique de votre entreprise.
je suis Isaac Wendenda ZIDA , promoteur de BC

1 Like

Hi Hilaria_Asumu,I am proud of what you have done and I would also like to learn from you I am co founder of Your Cereals which is a platform consisting of proposing local products to fight against malnutrition and disease, as well as deforestation in my region Septentrion of Cameroon. Wthassapp phone +2376955596399