Welcome to TEFConnect Community

(felix alan) #107

Hello everyone am glad to be here with you i appreciate much for your productive ways you pass through wherever you are well keep that heart. I started my enterprise from a scratch upto now I have experienced saw many challenges for me to keep my trade well stabilizing in order to meet my clients need my entrepreneurship is based on lifestyles mainly [house interior cover’s] also (modern vase of ceramic) and outdoor (classic slabs and great fencing pillars) am saw glad it is quite much doing well and I have benchmarked my goods as first priority due to my UNIQUE goods and services we offer countrywide in general am from KENYA my hotline is +254722774473 welcome all

(Tshepiso Mabato) #108

This has been a great platform for me to engage with the level of ideas and business creativity across the continent and I am only happy to have been able to connect with some great people in the community. I also hope to be chosen as an alumni for 2019 (fingers crossed).

(Samuel Judah) #109

Which is your area please? Front end or back end development or both?

(Emmanuel NYONTEZE) #110

let us see and wait what will be happening on 22th march

(RHODA UCHE) #111

Hi I am into Agro Production in Enugu State Nigeria.
Africa has a future with TEF and may 22nd favour us.

(Mpangazehe Julius) #112

Hi Olamide? It looks like we are in the same boat and its a great work you doing.I for one do recycle in some kind of way whereby we collect the big bottles and connect PVC pipes and a faucet with a sprinkler of which when it is hanged it becomes a portable shower.and every one is fascinated by the idea like the way i feel about your venture-its really great and keep up the good work

(ako oben) #113

Hello! TEF Members am Oben Desmond based in Cameroon, and my Project is based on technology, please is anyone here whose project is also on tech?

(Kelechi .S. Josiah) #114

Hello everyone, I am an aspiring Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneur but still at the idea stage. I have the knowledge on how to grow and maintain pest free plantain and banana plantation to yield a healthy harvest. I also have the knowledge on how to process them into natural flour (powder) without any preservatives. I serious need the help of this foundation to implement my ideas and also earn a living from it.
Pedrizzy@yahoo.com
+2348088787116

(Olumide Ojo) #115

Thank you for the compliment. I like your innovative idea, can you please explain more?

(God'swill Nwachukwu) #116

Interesting, maybe we know what else you offer in a restaurant other than food?

In listening…

(Olapade Sadiat Yetunde) #117

Hello everyone!
my name is Haleemah, and I’m into telecommunications (selling of recharge cards, VTU and subscription data).
As a student, I started this business in a little way I can but still need more fund to help grow the business.
Thanks for this platform,TEF

(Ifeyinwa Ezeagu) #118

Thanks for the information.

(Mayungbo Sunday) #119

Dear Colleagues,
My name is Mayungbo Sunday, the CEO of T & C Catering and Confectionery Enterprise. I am a trainer, beautify occasion, cook deliciously and supply Pastries such as cake, samoza, spring rolls, puff-puff, Chin-chin, peanuts, doughnuts etc. If you wants chops for you by occasions you can contact me on 08062359818. Thanks for your patronage in advance

(Ifeyinwa Ezeagu) #120

Hello All,
My name is Evelyn Ifeyinwa Ezeagu, I run a Social Enterprise, Phelyn Skill Acquisition Center, with a Mission to reduce poverty through advocacy, capacity buiding and economic empowerment for job creation.
We are planning to create a new business, Market Access, all geared towards connecting women and youths to international market for the purpose of job creation.
You can find us on facebook: https://www.facebook,com/phelynskillcenter
On Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/phelynskillcent
Tel: +2348034522253 /Whatsapp

(DAMILARE EGUNJOBI) #121

Hi Adeyemi, i love what you do, my name is is Damilare. I run an agro farm store busines known as oju-oja. We source for agro produce and package for market. In this case I feel we could do bussi es of buying eggs from you for our egge depot. 07058559605

(Noutcha Issoy) #122

Greetings leaders,I am Prudence Noutcha passionate lover of Social Entrepreneurship, my brand is PrudyKmerStyle, This is a Fashion brand whose aim is to valorize Africa’s Fabric

(Joy Kebu) #124

Hello Everyone ,
My name is Kebu Joy, I am a Cosmetic formulator, I run a brand that formulate and Manfacture simple, vegan, multipurpose and highly effective skincare products for Women of Colors across Africa using Organic components. I also work part time as a Sex and Relationship coach and also an Image Consultant. I am glad to be here.

You can connect with me on:
Instagram: Instagram.com/kimorabeautyltd
Instagram.com/sextalkwithjhay
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kebu-joy-24256970
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/virgo.queek

(rudo mlambo) #125

[Looking for Suppliers/Business Partners]
Hie all, Rudo Mlambo here. I recently launched an online clothing and apparel retail store currently based in Harare, Zimbabwe. I am looking for suppliers from different parts of the world with affordable good quality clothing, accessories, beauty products, photography props for maternity, baby and other photo-shoots etc. Contact me if you have or can find anything you think may be interesting to sell:
Whatsapp or call +263775092918
Facebook: Rudo Blessing Mlambo / NaMia Clothing Harare
Email: rudomlambo127@gmail.com

(Hilaria Asumu) #126

Hi Michael, I’m admin for a whatsap group called FarmProduce-MarketPrice where we put farmers, agric entrepreneurs in touch with each other and consumers/potential customers. The group was set up to facilitate easy access and trading. Let me know if you’re interested.

(Jean de Dieu Ndikumasabo) #127

Sounds Great! I need some one to build my web site you can join me in box on +25776567094