Welcome to the TEFConnect Community

Rebecca, Nice to meet you. My name is Cerinah from Uganda. I started a marketing Agency helping individuals build relationships with their existing customers at the same time find new customers. I have a cheap caller center service that you could use to get feedback from your customers as well reminding them of your business? I have an office at the national theater in Kampala in case you want us to further this conversation.

36 Likes

Awesome! Nice to meet you.

16 Likes

I am Akinsanmi Julius Akinwale. I’m a budding entrepreneur with interests and experience in Agriculture and Restaurant business. I have had short stints in two start-ups in the restaurant business. With my experience and observation in the industry, I realised a trend, like a routine culture. Everyone seem to give the same service and product (food). I believe there’s need for change and total revamping of this industry. My idea is still at the testing stage.

23 Likes

Please, Mr Michael Adeyemi, in starting a poultry farm business, aiming at large scale production of Poultry and Poultry products, what are the necessary things needed to be put in place…?
Please DIY Ideas will be great!

20 Likes

Hi Rebecca,
I am also in the baking industry.
I will get in touch with you on whatapp.
I am a Nigerian.
My number,07039151560

25 Likes

Agriculture will create food for you and i. No human being on earth can stay alive without agriculture. i am happy to be an agriculturist.

26 Likes

thank you a pleasure being here

17 Likes

greetings dear all ,hope we are oing well,I am Prudence Noutcha passionate about social entrepreneurship . Founder and director of M.A Afrika a social non provide making organization whose head quarter is base in Cameroon.For the moment we have two startup PrudyKmerstyle and PrudybioSkin Care .A fashion and a cosmetic product aim at valorizing Africans resources .

31 Likes

Hi, I am Ndidiamaka. Am also an Ankara vendo pls drop your contact, so I can reach you for business

23 Likes

Here is my WhatsApp contact. 08131390914 .my Instagram handle is@abikefabricsng

15 Likes

I can see a notification to click and apply for the TEF program again…I already applied, I don’t understand

15 Likes

I am Odukanmi O. Peter a web developer/designer and graphic designer. I am in final year in university of Abuja and hoping to be C.E.O someday.

19 Likes

Hi,my name is Sarah,I’m from Nigeria I wish to be in agriculture,I mean one of the farmer, so that we can have enough food in our country.

21 Likes

Hello team. I am a freshman on TEF, Zambian, but have been an entrepreneur on and off for 25 years, due to formal employment.
I need a market for fresh mangoes. Any idea where I can make good revenue?

21 Likes

Thank you for the welcome note, I look forward to reaching business prospects through this platform

20 Likes

Hello Friends, I will love to connect with businesses that venture in packaging and branding for food products. If your business preposition is within this solution. can we discuss?

24 Likes

Hi My name is Salim I am from Botswana, I have an idea of establishing a games room…entertainment lounge, any advice? it would be a pleasure

23 Likes

Hello, my name is Lebogang Aaron i have a business idea of starting an event planning and decor business need help and assistance egarding that thanks you .

21 Likes

How much will it cost me to have an online store for just dropshipping business from aliexpress?

17 Likes

Hi Emmanuel, sorry i took time to reply you. digital events management business sounds really interesting and i can honestly call it the future of events.

15 Likes