What do you see as a positive outcome for TEF 2020

What you see is what you get. I see myself gaining knowledge, expertise and connection to add spice to the funding.

What do you see?

4 Likes

The positive outcome builds in u,I see myself having different connection,meeting investors and gaining knowledge

4 Likes

I would say that this platform is very clear for a very correct answer. So, the positive results are no longer to be demonstrated because the TEF plate just brings together the builders of a better Africa and this for a successful training world in Africa. I am proud to be part of this cosmopolitan network. Meeting, friendship, partnership, success are the key words to describe the TEF 2020 network.

4 Likes

Opportunities for social networking with individual of like minds on wealth and job creation, which caught across other West Africa country.
Meeting with mentors base on your business.

3 Likes

Successfully completing the training so that I grow my company, reach more customers and increase my revenue

2 Likes

12 weeks of intensive training under great minds of our time will be transforming and reforming. I expect to get an impaction that will take my life to the next level of productivity and efficiency in my business. I expect to develop greater positie mindset for positive results in my business idea.

2 Likes

I am proud to be part of TEF2020. I see myself gaining great knowledge, to make my dream of becoming a great Entrepreneur come through, get connections, meeting with mentors.

3 Likes

@ Becky_Mayaki
That is great. See u @ the top!

2 Likes

Just like the past years more entrepreneurs will be made(trained and funded) i look forward to the training,pitch and everything challenge for this year. Now i get to share ideas with entrepreneurs from other African countries and i learn a lot from them(you all) i am grateful for this platform,see you all at the top

1 Like

By completing this training I will have more knowledge on how to run my business and am very sure the out come will be very progressive.

1 Like

I see myself accumulating knowledge and skills to also dissimulate it to the young and willing men i meet who are ready to be entrepreneurs

1 Like

I see my self acquire knowledge as regards growing my business and getting an investor as well as getting market across Africa

1 Like

I see myself getting to the final because it’s competition on like the previous year that after submitting your proposal, they may end up not reviewing your own do to so many applications.

1 Like

i see myself gaining more knowledge and lots of profitable relationship in addition with the fund.

Is really a difficult time but we are gradually learning from it.

TEF 2020 will be a life changing programme filled with great entrepreneurial knowledge and skills. A life grooming experience.

I see myself gaining knowledge, growing more ,meeting new entrepreneurs and expanding in my entrepreneurial journey

i see same with grt future