What do you think about my Logo?

A logo is a visual sales message that can support your brand identity. What do you think of my company’s Logo. Haven Construction is a residential and agricultural construction company in Zimbabwe.

79 Likes

It’s cool

5 Likes

It’s great. Maybe you space the slogan so that It can appear as a sentence which will be easy to read. ‘W E B U I L D Y O U R D R E A M’ to ‘We build Your Dream’

15 Likes

great logo…

5 Likes

the pillars speak “infrastructure” which sells your company before one even asks what industry you are in.i like it

9 Likes

Waooo. It looks amazing

5 Likes

thank you Faith i will revisit

3 Likes

Thank you Chrystal.

3 Likes

thank you guys for such a great feedback@same irene,@Akor Agibo@Rangarirai Mushonga@Ifunanya Awankwo

3 Likes

It is simple and classy.

5 Likes

Very well done. Sober and chic …

We see the sector in which you intervene … Just that you could review the style of the slogan …
Otherwise, the rest, nothing to say.

4 Likes

nice one and i agree with faith

4 Likes

Personally, I could read the write up, so I feel you are good to go. Kudos!

4 Likes

it goes the logo but improves the writing

6 Likes

Excellent logo…Would be good to incorporate Faith Wambua’s suggestion. Another potentially punchy slogan could also be: YOU Dream It: WE Build It. Yours is really good though. Congrats.

6 Likes

beautiful logo!!! however, the word of slogan may be difficult to read, reconsider it

5 Likes

Brilliant! Your blueprint in combination with the principle of synthetic imagination and organized individual endeavour one day will make you successful. You have definite purpose. I like

3 Likes

its good logo

4 Likes

@Victoria Bassey- thank you,@Abdel kader --Dankoro- I appreciate the support, .@Friday Ng Andu-thank you,. @Chinenye Ozoduru–i feel the support thank you,. @Hadijam Hadibja MMAPI–thank you,. @DENNISE Ndolo—great feedback will work on it.@Claude Kaze —Thank you i will look in to it…@Nickson Muserd---- thank you. @Odette SAUTI --THANK YOU.

2 Likes

its perfect

4 Likes