What did you learn too late in life?
There are a thousand things I wish I learned earlier, but here are a few of them.
- Never lend money to your friends, you will lose the money and the friendship
Never pay to watch porn
- Your friends could be friends with your enemies
Readers are leaders
- Don’t spend everything today with the hope to earn more tomorrow
- Never beg for love
- No one identifies with a poor person
Stop thinking and start acting
- Be kind to people including animals
Stay humble, nothing is worth bragging for
- Your best dress is someone’s rag
- Live to no one’s expectation, live according to your true self
- Learn to say YES/NO and mean it
- Own your mistakes, don’t blame others for it.
- Work on yourself first
- Today is hard, tomorrow will be harder, the day after tomorrow will be sunshine
- When you stop learning you start dying
- Never leave for tomorrow what you have to do today
- Nothing you have is truly yours
- Things you attract are in correlation with what dominates your thoughts
- It is normal to make mistakes because you’re advancing
- Experience isn’t the best teacher, learn from other peoples’ experiences
- Never tell a loved one, you’re too busy
Do not keep issues with your partner over 24hrs.
- Give man money and find out his true colours
- Investigate before you invest
- Don’t develop much love for free things
There’s a problem in the land where the king loves music too much
- Do good and never expect one in return
- Stop depending so much on people, expectation kills
- No one is always there for you except family
- At the point of death, people don’t regret the things they’ve done but the things they couldn’t do.
- Life is stormy, no one is free from it, those who thrive in it are people you call successful persons.
- Talk less and think more
- Never be afraid to think big
- Get settled or never waste your time on love life
- Never be friends again with someone who betrayed you.
- Do not announce your success
- Make your source of happiness a secret
- Try not to offend people, some will spend their whole life trying to payback
- Appreciate people for their efforts and kindness to you no matter how little it is.
- Whatever money cannot do, more money can do it.
- Happiness is natural and comes from within, it is not money dependent.
- Everyone is sick
- Never leave small fishes in search for a bigger one
- There’s a great difference between ownership and possession.
- Helping others won’t make you unsuccessful
- Every mistake is a lesson, take advantage of it
- If you have disabilities, you’re special and can be extremely great
- Exercise daily and eat healthily, let your food be your medicine and your medicine your food.
- Blaming people (relatives) for not helping you is a bad habit
- Help people secure a job where and when possible, never seek for sex in return.
- Never give what you will regret losing ownership over it.
- Never abandon your parents at old age, that’s when they need you.