What is your Role and initiative as an entreprenuer in reducing COVID-19 as the wold's current trending problem?

As an entrepreneurs whose concern is to drive solutions from the existing problems in the society; what solution are you thinking of bringing to reduces cases of COVID -19 ( Corona Virus) in your country and the world as whole? Please share your ideas.

5 Likes

An entrepreneurs are always drivers who proffers solution to any puzzle like this covid19.
Entrepreneurs as we all know there are projectors, adventurer an undertakers can make something that will help reduced the wide spread of this deceased by producing or buy in a large quantity of macks an sale for a returned.

2 Likes

As an enterprenure using natural products as our raw material and resources lots of research has been done which plant product have given solution to, the use of ginger, garlic, and honey extract erase problem related to to cough and respiratory problem which is the first symptoms of coronavirus. Also the use of jujube extract increase the level of vitamin C in our body and boost imune system which fight against bacterial causing these virus. Plant can be the solution to lots of problems including coronavirus. I can formulate drugs using the above mentioned materials which could be the solution to coronavirus

3 Likes

:+1: that is why i have caught the vision of extracting natural nutrients and processing them into a non-alcoholic beverages at affordable price.

1 Like

It is a big alert for the world to make peace and fair play among the global citizens. Till the modern vaccine is obtained, I advise my fellow African to use our long lasting indigenous and natural treatment to be healed from such a virus.

3 Likes

Sure bro, there is much in nature yet we are ignoring it.

This Virus has taken another dimension, it will drag many countries into recession.

As entrepreneurs who are always busy and on the move, we can help reduce the spread of the virus by STAYING AT HOME! as advised, find ways to keep the business going online and reduce movement for the period of the pandemic while advising our loved ones to DO THE SAME! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

We at MNEJOEKAM AGRO RESOURCES resolved to observe all the precautionary measures by the Ministry of Health, and to further publicise the precautions

My own role is to rebroadcast every preventive information I come across about COVID-19 on twitter, facebook, whatsapp etc so others can be aware and adhere strictly to instructions from World Health Organization/Ministry of Health.

1 Like

By establishing research centres where I will be in control through employing best researchers in the world thereby creating jobs and reducing the effect of covid-19

2 Likes

I have used my social media platforms to pass information on sanitization,people need to know that the virus is deadly it is no longer a subject for comedians to crack jokes with
We are making free sanitizers for market women

3 Likes

Make efforts to be a part of the solution and not the problem

Stay safe,apply a good hygiene attitude, maintain at least 1 meter away from people ,avoid crowded area, use nose mask and pray for this virus to be over, with time the world will overcome .

Production of air also in the country will also help because of the nature of the virus which feeds on oxygen this will help save a lot of lives if there is an outbreak.

1 Like

As an entrepreneur who has got an idea in dealing in growing vegetables like tomatoes, onions, watermelon i would advice my community/south sudan and Africa at large that despite of the weak economy in the continent that there are other families who may not raise up to the requirement of daily need, people should use the little they have to buy natural farm products to strengthen their immunity as the disease becomes more dangerous when the body has weak immune system.

1 Like

As an entrepreneur I decide to donate to an association 10% of each sold product to fight Covid 19.

1 Like

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Africa lack a research center to face health crisis and even to develop serum to cure many patients in Africa. As an entrepreneur, i will promote the creation of such a health research center with the functionality of fabricating drugs both chemical and naturally. This center will be constituted of all our best biologists, chemists etc chosen in our continent inorder to serve African.
All best Africa doctors are working out of Africa leaving us exposed and Fragile to face all difficulties

1 Like

Since we all know that the disease is deadly and contagious …creating awareness and educating people on how to stay safe. and donating free sanitizer to market women