What type of entrepreneur are you!

1. The Hustler
    hustlers work like crazy and are willing to always get their hands dirty. Even though many hustlers never give up, a lot of them are willing to try anything to succeed which unfortunately means that they have a lot of hits and misses. e.g GARY VEE.

2. The Imitators
    Imitators often copy existing businesses and improve upon them. They are always looking for ways to make a particular product better so as to gain an upper hand. They avoid risks and tend to clone others E.g MARK ZUCKERBERG

3. The Innovators
    Innovators come up with completely new ideas and turn them into viable businesses. they tend to be extremely passionate and obsessive, deriving their motivation from the unique nature of theIR business idea. Success might take years to happen e.g STEVE JOBS.

4. The Buyers
    These types of entrepreneurs have money and specialize in buying promising businesses. A buyer entrepreneur will identify business and assess its viability. They will proceed to acquire it and find the most suitable person to run and grow it e.g WARREN BUFFET

5. The Researchers
    They take their time to gather all the relevant information before launching. To them, failure is not an option because they have analyzed the idea from all angles. As a result, these types of entrepreneurs usually take a lot of time to launch products to make decisions. e.g JEFF BEZOS

Gotten from: Uwem- start-up coach

You have the opportunity to look through and refine your business idea or restructure that existing business. it doesn’t matter what category you fall in, what matters is that you under your strength and weakness. WHAT TYPE OF ENTREPRENEUR ARE YOU

Let the conversation begin

20 Likes

THE INNOVATOR. Coming up with new ideas and turning them into viable business is my line. I am very diverse, passionate and obsessive about new ideas too but they require fundings to back them up. What I do in the mean time is write them down for future goals but it turns out that people come up with similar ideas and because funds are available they startup immediately.:persevere:

5 Likes

I’m definitely THE IMITATOR. I have existing business ideas and the ‘hows’ to improve them. The thing is i don’t avoid risks i like going all in and learn from my mistakes.

4 Likes

I guess am a Hustler and and Imitator. Is that possible to be two kinds in these categorization?

4 Likes

Being a hustler tempts me well!

5 Likes

I am an Innovator,love doing new things

3 Likes

@Ibukun_Odurinde Sometimes our personality and entrepreneural abilities could confuses us… We can just be so many things in one. :blush::grin:

Thanks for this post. The hustle is real. :ok_hand::+1:

7 Likes

This is really good

1 Like

Based on the above description

I fall under imitator and innovator :grin::grin:
A bit of hustler :kissing_heart:

I basically want to get paid for adding real value.

2 Likes

Interesting read, thank you. Based on these, I fall under imitator and a little bit of researcher

1 Like

Imitator and Innovator

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed yes we can

Based on the above analysis, presently I’m seeing myself as an imitator but I’m also opting to be a buyer. Nice write up.

3 Likes

I am a limtator. Basically I try to use my limited resources to work on a pathway I’ve taken my time to study and try to add my own stly to make my product unique.

3 Likes

I fell under imitator and researcher. I identify an existing business, research on how to improve on it to make it work better.

3 Likes

Bright you’re still guessing, you are not sure

2 Likes

I am an inventor. I like to create something new out of an existing solution.

1 Like

i think am an innovator, when i like something i develop passion for it like i do for my knitting products

1 Like

@Benita_Dunia
Your comment is honest…I share your pain also…
The best we can do is keep finding those innovative ideas and one day we might receive funding for one.cheers…
By the way am more of a researcher type currently but i think I will be the buyer type in the future…you know how it is.

1 Like

@Ibukun_Odurinde very nice writeup. Permit me to also add that a hustler can as well blend in and fit into other types of entrepreneur. Rich or poor the researchers, imitators, innovators and buyers all have to work hard, have lots of misses and hits before they can be great and i think that perfectly defines who an hustler is. So fellow entrepreneurs HUSTLE OOOO.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE.

2 Likes