What type of entrepreneur are you!

Imitator and Innovator

1 Like

@Nurudeen_O_Ahmed yes we can

2 Likes

Based on the above analysis, presently I’m seeing myself as an imitator but I’m also opting to be a buyer. Nice write up.

3 Likes

I am a limtator. Basically I try to use my limited resources to work on a pathway I’ve taken my time to study and try to add my own stly to make my product unique.

4 Likes

I fell under imitator and researcher. I identify an existing business, research on how to improve on it to make it work better.

4 Likes

Bright you’re still guessing, you are not sure

2 Likes

I am an inventor. I like to create something new out of an existing solution.

2 Likes

i think am an innovator, when i like something i develop passion for it like i do for my knitting products

2 Likes

@Benita_Dunia
Your comment is honest…I share your pain also…
The best we can do is keep finding those innovative ideas and one day we might receive funding for one.cheers…
By the way am more of a researcher type currently but i think I will be the buyer type in the future…you know how it is.

2 Likes

@Ibukun_Odurinde very nice writeup. Permit me to also add that a hustler can as well blend in and fit into other types of entrepreneur. Rich or poor the researchers, imitators, innovators and buyers all have to work hard, have lots of misses and hits before they can be great and i think that perfectly defines who an hustler is. So fellow entrepreneurs HUSTLE OOOO.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE.

4 Likes

I am a mix of hustler and innovator

1 Like

@samuel_Kyere thank you and amen to that.

The imitator

1 Like

Thanks Ibukun, I love your write up. It gives new exposure of life.
I am majorly an imitator and a little bit hustler for now.
Thanks

1 Like

Imitators and hustlers

1 Like

Hello, I feel like a researcher. I need to keep working on my product. I need a certain amount of relevant information to make sure I don’t go down the wrong path and I’m not going to waste resources and time.
This is really important to me.

1 Like

The hustler and innovator.

Nice meeting you all

I am an Innovator and researcher

My type of person is that I use my potential to solve community-based problems. taken on the risk and effort to create positive changes in society.