While Waiting for the Grant, What are you doing?

All of us I believe got anxious and excited the moment we signed up for the TEF program. 12 weeks of training seemed like forever at the beginning(at least for me). Then it got interesting and a huge sigh of relief when it got wrapped up. But then the reality hit, TILL NEXT YEAR! Someone like me didn’t know at the beginning and let’s be honest, it was disappointing. BUT while you hopefully wait:
What are you doing with that great idea preparatory?
How are you moving forward without the grant? (An entrepreneur can’t afford to be static)
What have you done for yourself with the rigorous training? (Truth be told that’s all most people will go home with because it is a fierce competition with tens of thousands interested in the limited available slots ). And if that’s all it is be grateful.
Make a decision that WHEN it gets over come next year and whichever side of the coin you fall, FORWARD and UPWARD will still be your only movement with that great idea of yours. Have a great day people. Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!

7 Likes

This piece spoke the mind of many including me,preparation for the grant is very important, while other part of our business continue , because it will aid the process too. Good write up @wilminer_Dombin :+1:

2 Likes

Many thanks for the write up, we are still at the hip of waiting for next year emerge training, especially as COVID 19 too is still around the Conner.

2 Likes

@Nuhu_Salihu Thank you do much. Wish us all victory and the end of the race

2 Likes

@Bless_Oben_Takang I pray we all come out strong at the end. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

For me I’ve already gotten my business up and running as little as i can without waiting for a grant, learning, making mistakes, correcting them and preparing myself in the event i get the grant by the grace of the almighty.

2 Likes

Beautiful!!! @Ezenwa_Achor.
Please, keep the flag flying and welcome back to the platform since your last post in 4 months ago.

2 Likes

Very Much Correct @Bless_Oben_Takang.
There have been reported cases of resurgence of Covid-19 that has led to fresh spike and infection of persons around the world.

We are patiently waiting for the combined 2020/2021 TEF Grant

2 Likes

May God heal the world of this pandemic … :palms_up_together:…its terrible how many lives have been ruined due to COVID-19

1 Like