Why is your product better than everyone else?

The truth of the matter is that we all have competitors in our businesses. I don’t care how unique your products or service is, we all have competitors. We may think we do not, but to the uninformed consumer, they will compare our unique products to what they know. It is up for us to start the differentiation process. Regardless of whether our products are unique or if attractive much the same like our competitors, we need to separate our self and earn the customers trust before they will buy from us.

15 Likes

God bless you.

Very big applause!..

3 Likes

@Bless_Oben_Takang I agree

Yes! I agree with you.

You are correct, nowadays , no business without competitors. What make the difference in our products is the quality, and customers’ care and satisfaction

1 Like

I understand you

@Bless_Oben_Takang thank you

1 Like

Thank you please

Very encouraging Thanks

True! Its a continuous campaign to be on top of the market.

1 Like

Amen, and thank you all.

1 Like

As an Entrepreneur, you should be able sell the distinctive difference between your product and that of others. In other words, there should be something in the area of operational efficiency, product leadership, differentiated value or from customer intimacy that will spike up the sales.

2 Likes

you are very correct Mr. Jude.

1 Like

• Our uniqueness is in the quality and professionalism in our approach. Furthermore, our customers are taken very seriously and we continuously engage them with quality support. We built local capacity for support through community engagement and youth power cooperatives and have done our prototype within the undeserved communities in Osun State and the feedback and the traction we got is very explosive.

2 Likes
3 Likes