Will you increase staffs in your company ? when you become benefiary from tony elumelu poundation

(nura Muhammad) #1

Will you increase staffs in your company ? when you become benefiary from tony elumelu poundation

(Bello Yahaya) #2

When I am opportune to be one of the beneficiaries of this great foundation I will definitely employ more people into my ventures and thereby the level of unemployment decrease within my environment particularly here in Northern Nigeria where we are battling with extreme poverty, starvation and insecurity all due to jobless

(Edison Emekagbor) #3

When i am opportune to be a beneficiary i will surely increase staffs in my company, the idea we have is to have at least 5 staffs in 5 cities in the country on a minimal salary and equity dilution compensation scheme to help reduce poverty through our business venture.

(ZIGWAI FRANCIS) #4

It is very necessary to increase staff and I will swiftly act on this to boost manpower and produce more value added product.

(Joseph Silavwe) #5

Whether or not to increase staff must be a calculated business decision; you may increase staff at time a time when the business doesn’t require the increase, and end up with redundant man power at the expense profits and growth.

(SULE BULUS) #6

Yes absolutely because earnest prayer is to reduce unemployment in our dear country and west Africa at large.

(Tokiniaina HOBINJATOVO) #7

of course, yes in order to develop my business and to reduce unemployement.

(Saviour Dogbey) #8

It is very necessary for business growth a company without valuable informative staffs may not grow in d world of todays’ business. With d employment of staff in my organization I’ll make sure dey ar also empowered also to carry d business to d next level.