Women and Girls can do it too!

A woman can achieve a lot more in life besides being a wife and taking care of her home. She has her personal dreams and aspirations and these are often left behind amidst family cares and responsibilities. A woman can achieve a lot more in life besides being a wife and taking care of her home. She has her personal dreams and aspirations and these are often left behind amidst family cares and responsibilities.

4 Likes

Women and girls are not in exception in nations building and creative thinking. The world needs every individual contributions towards making it a better place, we huge the women and girls to stand up to responsibility in making life a better place.
Thanks Linda Ellah

2 Likes

Great women of Africa, arise and lets take the lead!!!

3 Likes

True talk fellow. Women and Girls are very important in every facet of the economies of all nations in the world. The late Dr. Kwargrey Adjei of blessed memory in Ghana once said that, “if you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a nation” What a big claim. Somebody may ask how? In an answer to an interview question on who are most likely pay back their loan? the CEO of Grameen International Dr. Yunnus said, about 95% of Women are most likely going to pay back their loans than men would do; and therefore, women are good loan repayers to target in financial intermediation than men."

2 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has observed the tenacity women in our current dispensation consciously changing the usual narratives. The deliberate act in which they shrug off the “usual norm” of life is a huge sign of relief.

More to the above, the sane ones amazingly create tribe to bolster other women to assume their rightful place in the society.

Of a truth, with the right resources in place, the rate at which women will scale will leave all in awe.

2 Likes

It is very true

2 Likes

You are right, Emmanuel. The mention of Women and Girls is not to make anyone special but to highlight that none should be left behind. In a patriarchal world like we live in, women and girls are so easily being left behind. You know what we mean by this.

No man, no woman, no boy or girl should be left behind in contributing towards national development and the building of a better world.

1 Like

Nina dear, I so so concur with you. This has become my life mission and purpose.
In line with your thinking, we really need to admit that women sometimes go through much behind those walls, gates and fences called homes.

Women are trying to pull up woman, but i must say, hard to say though, but a must, that men generally really need to put their acts together and be the leaders they need to be in their homes.

It is well with us all. We all need to be growing and becoming our better selves everyday, be it females or males.

Cheers!

1 Like

Ohhh Ellah, this is so true. I know the best way to aright any abnormalities prevalent in our society especially when it comes to gender inequality is to enact a proper upbringing to our sons. Teach them how to respect their sisters, protect them against bullying outside the home, even guide them on how to do chores by themselves.

This absolutely will change their mindset while they grow and in turn will teach others on how to make the society a much living environment.

You are much appreciated Ellah and good work you do.

1 Like

We are ready to celebrate the creative women and girls involved in nations building.

Thanks Linda Ellah for the relevance

3 Likes

while No one should be left behind in building national development, the fight should begin in the homes. most times gender equality is preached by all in the cooperate world, what about at home, with a girl child and a boy boy child?children should start to believe they can do anything right from home. boys are always busy with explorations on TVs, computers and everywhere while a girl child should learn how to take care of her husband when she grows up. careers and the like only come up when they complete school and have proved themselves capable. it hurts me when i see this in homes. a girl child can not be around when the father is fixing a tv, a car or something but must be there when the mother is preparing the latest recipe in town!..even we as women and mothers should change this…this problem is deep rooted.
but i thank God we are in the right direction in the fight!..
we are the chosen generation!!

1 Like

Women can do anything they put their mind into. Do not limit yourself by virtue of your gender. You can succeed in business and also take care of your family. Rise and build a legacy for others to follow.

1 Like

As we do so, we take our daughters and sons along.
No should be left behind.

1 Like

Thats true

Yes…Women must really arise, every beautiful and great birthing comes from a woman, let’s take our place in the society to make it a better place